Skip to main content

Sarcastic, Witty, and Borderline Insulting Birthday Wishes

Sarcastic Happy Birthday Wishes





Do you want to compose a birthday wish that is entertaining, snide, or fringe discourteous? There are numerous approaches to wish somebody a glad birthday in a silly way or to give them an unobtrusive token of their age. Here are some good thoughts to motivate your own irritating birthday wish.




Funny, Rude Ways to Say Happy Birthday

  • Since I don't believe much in birthday surprises, let me tell you beforehand that I'm going to come to your place and expect to be treated with the best of drinks and a great party. Happy birthday and thanks in advance!
  • We make such a great team—me with my good looks, charm, and intelligence, and you with your ability to be such a great friend to me. Happy birthday!
  • Are you going to use your birthday as an excuse to get totally wasted? Because I'm in. Happy birthday!
  • We know it's your birthday today and you're dying to throw us a splendid party. So, here we are. Happy birthday!
  • It is better to be one year older than one month late. Happy birthday!
  • I wonder why you are celebrating the fact that you're turning older. Nevertheless, I will attend your birthday party. Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday to you and your newest chin.
  • I hate surprises, so I really hope you have good food at your party. Happy birthday!
  • You are a kind, beautiful, and amazing person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these lies on your birthday today!
  • I won't lie—I'm only here for the cake. Happy birthday!
  • Another year has gone by but you haven't gotten any wiser. Oh, well. Happy birthday!
  • I don't feel like wishing you a happy birthday. Because, like everyone else, I don't like reminding you that you are growing old. Happy birthday and stay young!
  • Don’t you think you should make your birthday celebration more mature this year? I agree. Instead of offering orange juice and cake, I think you should graduate to champagne, exotic wine, and caviar. Have a great birthday!
  • What are you so happy about? It's your birthday and you are going to have to spend a lot of money to keep us happy. Have fun doing it! Happy birthday!
  • Keep some hangover pills ready—we're going to make sure that you need them tomorrow morning. Happy birthday!
  • I look forward to your birthday every year because I can party in the best places in town. Hey, at least I'm honest. Happy birthday!
  • Facebook told me it was your birthday, so I'm writing on your wall. Happy birthday!
  • Be a cool cat and tell us where you're going to throw us a party on your birthday. You know you can't hide from us. Happy birthday!
  • It doesn't matter to me that you're ugly and stupid. You'll always be my friend. Happy birthday!
  • Do you know how you can set yourself apart from the millions of others in this world who share your birthday today? Just throw us a great party! Wishing you a very happy birthday.
  • I wanted to bake you a birthday cake, but I was honestly worried I'd get frosting in my hair. So, I didn't. Happy birthday anyway!
  • I'm stoked you have a karaoke machine for your birthday! As long as you promise not to use it, you can count on me to show up at your party. Happy birthday!
  • If you don't want us to ask you what your real age is today, just keep the chocolate and champagne coming for the rest of the week and we'll keep mum. Happy birthday!
  • It would be so much easier to get you the perfect birthday gift if you'd just buy one yourself. Happy birthday!
  • Smart, good looking, and funny. But enough about me. Happy birthday!
  • An amazing watch, a sexy outfit, a souvenir cap, or the latest PS2 game—I was wondering what I could buy you for your birthday. Don't get too excited, though. None of that was in my budget. Here's a card instead. Happy birthday!

Ways to Insult Your Friend for Being Old

  • It's not your fault, buddy. No one can help that fact that you're growing old. Haha! So you might as well enjoy it while you can.
  • I am here with you to mourn the loss of your youth. Happy birthday!
  • Have you really grown wiser this year or are you acting up because it's your birthday today? Happy birthday!
  • Have you started getting calls from the AARP yet? Or maybe the local funeral home? Well, better get started. Happy birthday!
  • Age may seem like just a number, but look in the mirror and you'll change your mind. Happy birthday!
  • Tell me, what was it like when dinosaurs were still around? Haha, just kidding. Happy birthday!
  • You're one year closer to a senior discount. Congratulations!
  • You are amazing, wise, super cool, fantastic, brilliant, intelligent—but don't get too excited. I'm only saying all these things because it's your birthday today.
  • Happy birthday! Just as a reminder, I think it's time for you to get Life Alert.
  • Do you remember the last time I told you that you were an amazing person? Of course you don't, because you're growing old and your memory is failing you. On that note, have a great birthday today.
  • I feel bad making age-related jokes because you're actually pretty old. Happy birthday!
  • We know you're growing old, but you'll always be young on the inside. Happy birthday, champ.
  • We know that you're becoming dull and forgetful with age but don't you forget to give us some birthday cake. Happy birthday!
  • So many candles, so little cake. Happy birthday!
  • May the candles on your cake outnumber the hairs on your head. Happy birthday!
  • While you have teeth, I hope you keep smiling. Happy birthday!
  • Congratulations—we'll never have to say you died too young. Happy birthday!
  • Old age isn't so bad. After all, you could be dead. Happy birthday!
  • Do you really expect us to bring you candles and a birthday cake? We're going to be exhausted due to the number of candles we'll have to light. Happy birthday, old buddy.
  • Keep celebrating and smiling as long as your body allows you to. After a few years, we'll probably be saying happy birthday to each other from our rocking chairs. Happy birthday, buddy. Have a great one.
  • May you live to be old and toothless. Oh wait, you already did. Happy birthday!
  • I'm sorry my birthday wishes are belated—I honestly didn't think you'd live this long. Happy birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night Messages for Husband – Romantic Wishes

Good Night Quotes, Messages and Images for your Husband Good Night Messages for Husband: Nights are just the right time for resting. But wishing the dearest one of your life a sweet good night is very important. You need a good night wish for your husband just to make the night more romantic for him. Try to let him know that you’re thinking of him just before you are going to be, especially when you’re apart from each other. Try to make him feel special. Express your love and care for him by sending these romantic goodnight texts. Good Night Messages for Husband Every night I feel like I am the luckiest wife in the world. Goodnight honey, sleep tight. You may be a world away from me, but my love will always find you. Good night, honey. I love you with all my being, and even a million nights spent beside you will not be enough. Sleep well, dear. good night husband It’s such a blessing to go to sleep seeing your handsome face and waking up to it too. Good night, hubby. The sun may have s

101 Funny Quotes That Will Make You LOL! (And They’re All Safe for Work)

Funny Quotes regardless of whether it's a figure of speech, an entertaining perception about regular things, or old clever expressions, parody has a method of causing us to acknowledge we're all going through a similar stuff in this insane life. These amusing statements about work, love, companions, and family will make them say, "So obvious!" in light of the fact that, indeed, they are. Others will make them recollect entertaining, image commendable film and TV minutes.  Enjoy a genuinely necessary reprieve from your day to look at these 101 amusing statements we found in stand-up parody, books, plays, superstar Twitter and meetings, just as films and TV shows, ensured to give you a speedy laugh. 1. “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ’em later.” —Mitch Hedberg 2. “Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here. This is the war room.” —President Merkin Muffley (Peter Sellers), Dr. Strangelove 3. “My mother always used

250+ Birthday Wishes For Brother – Happy Birthday Brother

Happy birthday brother quotes The most ideal approach to praise your sibling's birthday this year is with one of our best birthday wants for sibling!  Siblings. Brief he's your closest companion and the following he's pouring ice down the rear of your shirt. You have grown up together, gaining experiences, building posts, playing tricks, and supporting each other when life gets unpleasant. At the point when you have motivation to commend, your sibling is the principal individual to share your energy. On the off chance that you have a terrible day, you realize you can generally rely on him to have you covered, regardless of where he is or what he's doing.  Your sibling isn't awesome, yet you don't need him to be. He's the sharpest, most clever, most grounded, and most solid individual you know, so make this a birthday that is similarly however astonishing as he may be. As you set up a birthday slam that praises all that you love about him, remember to discove